Amazon app users, here’s your chance to win Rs 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance As part of its daily app quiz
The amazon app quiz comprises of a set of five questions based on current affairs and general knowledge. Participants must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the prize. Winner of the quiz is usually chosen via lucky draw and the results of today’s quiz will be announced on November 30.
Here are five questions that will help you win Rs 5000 as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
2. The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason College of Civil Engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?
3. The first women to serve as the Chief Minister (CM) of any state in India was ____ . She served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blank)
4. Mudhumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
5. The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?