In this post, you will know how you can download a copy of all your Facebook data in few minutes. It will save your time to find a photo, post, and messages.
Step by step method to download a copy of all your facebook data
- Posts and photos you’ve created or shared.
- Comments you’ve posted.
- Messages you’ve sent and received.
- Everything you have ever liked or reacted to.
- Your list of followers and who you’re following.
- Even Pokes you’ve given and received (does anybody do those anymore?) are all stored on Facebook.
If you want a copy of the information from one, a few, or all of these categories,
Go to Settings >> Your Facebook Information >> Download Your Information.
- Click the checkboxes next to the information categories you’d like to include in your file. Or, filter by date range.
- Choose your format (HTML or JSON) and media quality, then hit Create File.
I hope you find relevant information after reading this post. For more posts and updates follow us on facebook.