In this post, we will discuss the easiest way to get WhatsApp back up with your google drive. Read the post carefully and know how to get WhatsApp back up.
Note this: you should full fill these requirements before applying for WhatsApp backup
- A Google account activated on your phone.
- Google Play services installed on your phone.
- Enough free space on your phone to create the backup.
- A strong and stable Internet connection.
Follow the steps to know how to get WhatsApp backup
Step by step method
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup.
- Tap Back up to Google Drive and select a backup frequency other than Never.
- Select the Google account you’d like to back up your chat history to. If you don’t have a Google account connected, tap Add account when prompted and enter your login credentials.
- Tap Back up over to choose the network you want to use for backups. Please note, backing up over a cellular data network might result in additional data charges.
Now you can access your WhatsApp chats on any Android phone that has WhatsApp installed. All you have to do is sign in. So if you want to move your WhatsApp data from one phone to another, follow the above steps.
After reading this article people will easily understand how to get WhatsApp back up.
Comment your thoughts after reviewing these articles it will help us know our reader’s engagement.