So today we tell you how you can keep your photos private on iPhone devices.
When it comes to the security of your smartphone, which operating system you choose makes a big difference.
The ways in which operating systems are designed and maintained goes a long way in determining how secure your phone will be, and the security offered by the leading smartphone options is very different.
iPhone user loves apple device but they had also trust in apple security. If you care about having a secure phone and keeping your personal data personal, there’s only one smartphone choice is iPhone.
How to keep your photo private on iPhone?
Follow the step by step method
- Go to the Settings app and head to General
- find the Accessibility option. Tap on it.
- Once in Accessibility, you will spot Guided Access.
- Turn the toggle of Guided Access to ‘ON’.
- Once you turn Guided Access on, you’ll see a few more options. Tab on passcode on options and set the passcode.
- Exit the Settings app and head to the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Now head back to Photos and select any image there.
- Now triple-tap the side/Home button. Here you will see the following menu.
- Tap Guided access here and click on the Options.
- While you can toggle on/off other settings, the key thing here is to switch off the touch.
- Once the image is selected, just triple tap side/home button and no one will be able to swipe through images.
I hope you people will find a piece of helpful information about how to keep your photo private on the iPhone from this article.