We are sharing 10 amazing tips for smartphone users for daily life uses. These tips will help you to save your time.
- Avoid using the phone while charging.
- Don’t make calls when you are receiving weak signal strength, it will disconnect your call
- If you are in a new place, take a picture of a landmark where you’ve parked your car.
- Put your phone in a plastic sandwich bag if you are in a wet/muddy place to prevent it from being ruined.
- Cover the microphone when filming a video to record clearer audio.
- Use volume keys as the Shutter, while taking pictures using a single hand.
- Use your phone’s front camera for softer pics, rear for detailed images.
- Press and hold the shutter button to take continuous shots.
- Shut down apps you don’t need.
- Switch your phone to “Airplane Mode,” to charge it faster.
These 10 smartphone tips will save you time and makes your smartphone easy to use.
Related post– Top 10 tips for smartphone security